Tuesday, December 6, 2016

October and November Scrapbook Day 2016

I am clearly behind on the blog. For some reason my Ipad is not letting me access the site and I rarely have time to sit at the home computer. It is much easier for me to do a quick entry on the ipad so that is why you have not seen much of me lately. Since I have a list a mile long of blog entries I decided to combine our October and November scrapbook days. The October scrapbook day fell on a Sundays. Sundays are fairly busy for us in the morning as husband helps with set up at church. By the time we get home from church, we typically want to relax and rest to get ready for a new week. Our October Sunday was no exception. On this particular Sunday, I took Miss M to a Lantern Festival organized for homeschool families. We were supposed to go as a family but the K Man came down with a fever so we had a mother daughter date. Sadly the wind kicked in towards the end and we were not able to launch the lanterns, but we had fun together exploring a new area. For November, scrapbook day fell on a Wednesday. Wednesdays we do not have any activities besides school. We spent our morning in school and our afternoon playing. Miss M likes to countdown until her friends get home from school so she can join the neighborhood community. On this particular day we found the J Man in the sink as we were finishing up school. He is a climber and he gets into everything. Our typical sitter was sick this day so he was left on his own while we did school and he made his way to the sink. I am lucky he did not turn on hot water or find a knife! Here are some recent pics of the kids...clearly they are growing and are a lot of fun right now.

No comments: