Thursday, June 27, 2013

June Fun

Summer has been off to a fun start. We have done an indoor play cafe with lunch with our friends from BSF. We have been doing our weekly Tuesday play dates with the neighbors. We had a slumber party with our friends from Australia while both husbands were out of town and watched Alice in Wonderland. Mama got to sit in on ballet class and take pictures. We get to do this four times a year so it was a treat. We have also been having dinner with a Japanese friend from church and her family quite a bit. She recently had a baby girl so it started with me taking her a meal, cooking it at her house, and watching the baby while she picked up her boys. Miss M had such a fun time that she now asks me when we are going back to their house. I am thinking we will do this more (we have done it now 3 times so I am kind of running out of things to cook for all of us). I am so glad she will be on maternity leave for a year and we can deepen our friendship even more. And I love seeing the kids develop such sweet and fun friendships. Enjoy the fun June pics.

No comments: