Thursday, November 21, 2013

Scrapbook Day 11/13/13, Wednesday

Our Wednesdays are pretty busy. We leave the house at 8:15, hopefully, and catch a 8:28 train to BSF, Bible Study Fellowship. I am a group leader and need to get there early. If we catch a 8:38 train we are okay but I like to be on the train by 8:30. This means I typically have to wake the kids. Right now it is 8AM as I type this and they are still asleep. If they would stop playing at night and go to bed when we tell them to, they would be up before now! So, we have BSF. My kids LOVE BSF! IT is such a great program for both parents and adults and it is a highlight for our week. After BSF, we have lunch with some other moms and friends in the class. Then we get back on the train and head to Roppongi where Miss M has Japanese for one hour and the K Man and I play or meet friends for a coffee. On this particular day, our friend from church came over for dinner and the kids love Miss Annika. It is a full on day as we usually do not get home until 3:30/4. So once we are home, we relax, watch TV and enjoy our toys we missed from being out all day. I am so thankful for BSF here in Tokyo. I hope it is something I can always be a part of. We are studying Matthew this year. Last year we did Genesis so it has been great to see the plan of redemption from the Beginning in Genesis and now study its fulfillment in Christ in Matthew. I will post a few pics from the month here now of the kiddos.

No comments: