Saturday, August 8, 2015

It is HOT!

Summer is upon us in Tokyo and it is HOT! Getting out in this heat can prove a challenge with three young kids but staying inside 90 sq meters all day with three small children is also a challenge. We recently visited a science museum nearby with some friends. We had soccer yesterday and I was really impressed with the kids playing in the heat. They did great and did not complain.   We also went to our local mall and splash pool and found this random dinosaur exhibit. The kids had fun hiding inside the eggs and pretending to hatch. They could also name all of the dinosaurs and tell me about them thanks to Dr. Scott from the Dinosaur Train (thank you Netflix and PBS for teaching my children things I know nothing about). And the J man, just keeps growing and getting cuter and cuter. I was a bit concerned that he was not growing enough but my pediatrician said "he's fine, he is just petite compared to his brother." We finished six weeks of homeschool and are now taking a three week summer break. We will start back up when the k man starts back to youchien in September!


No comments: