Monday, September 19, 2016

J man is 18 months old!

The J man turned 18 months on 8/27/2016. How is that even possible? I was referred to a family practice and loved the nurse practitioner we visited with. It was so nice speaking English and she took her time and was so thorough. He is tiny- 20th percentile for height and 40th percentile for weight. I forgot to write the numbers down so I don't have it. He is a cutie and scrunched his nose when he smiles like his sister used to do. Everyone tells me he looks like his daddy, which I agree, but he also resembles both siblings at different times. He is snuggly and loves to rock and cuddle. He always wants to be outside with his siblings which makes it tough. We have to keep doors locked so he doesn't escape. We love the J man and are so thankful God gave us this sweet boy to shepherd and nurture.

No comments: