Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Halloween 2016

We enjoyed our first ever real trick or treat in America in our new neighborhood. Some friends from church came over for a chili dinner, and the dads took our boys and their kids trick or treating. They live on a farm and do not have a neighborhood to trick or treat in. Miss M went with her neighborhood friends and a few moms. My friend and I sat on the porch and passed out candy while chatting and drinking a pumpkin ale. It was so much fun and the kids had an awesome time. We had so much candy but it was fun and worth it. I loved watching Miss M and her friends trade in the driveway when they came home as it brought back fond memories of when I was a kid. We really do live in an awesome community. Everyone is new and they want to meet other people. It is a very safe and kid friendly community and reminds me a lot of the neighborhood lifestyle I grew up in. Miss M was Anna from Frozen, the K Man was a star wars stormtrooper, and the J man was a pumpkin that we used for Miss M when she was his age.

No comments: