Sunday, September 2, 2012

From Dress Up to Sports Class

This past Thursday parents were allowed to sit in on sports class. It was so fun to watch. I laughed the entire time. Miss M loved having Mama sit and watch. The K Man liked it for awhile but as you can see from the pics got a bit tired and decided to lay down on the ground. Before the class, we had a friend over for a play date and got out the dress up clothes. Miss M loves her dress up clothes. She asked for high heels that she can wear outside for her birthday. I do not think I will be getting her those. High heels at age four - this mama is not made for pageants. But we will keep playing dress up at home. Her favorite dress is the green one. The summer went by way too fast. We had so much fun - splash pools, museums, spending time at a friends apartment for 7 hours and not having one fight among the kids, indoor play areas, parks, bike rides. I could go on and on. I feel like God has rekindled my love for mothering and for my children - not seeing them as a chore but more of a gift, and seeing my job as the best job of a lifetime. I will have more on this in the next week or two as we are making some decisions regarding these thoughts God has put on my heart, but for now I will leave you with lots of pictures and suspense...

No comments: