Thursday, March 21, 2013

Scrapbook Day March 2013

The 13th of this month fell on a Wednesdays. Wednesdays are very full days for us. We have to leave the house by 8:20 for Mama to get to BSF on time and set up her room. We have BSF from 10-12, enjoy lunch afterwards with a few friends, and then head to Roppongi Midtown on our way home. Once we get to Midtown, Miss M gets a special juice at Starbuck's and has Japanese lesson. The K Man and I stroll around and Mama hopes he takes a nap in the stroller while I sip a coffee. Once Japanese is over, we head back on the train and do a quick run in the grocery before heading home. Usually, by the time we get home, it is close to 4. The kids and Mama are exhausted. We watch NHK, fix an easy dinner, eat, baths, and then bed! This Wednesday was no different. I am thankful for BSF, and I will also be thankful for the summer break when our Wednesdays are a bit more relaxed. Attached are two pictures I took today walking home from music class, enjoying the cherry blossoms which are in bloom. I love Tokyo in spring. The bloom of the cherry blossoms makes the city come alive in a new way.

No comments: