Thursday, March 21, 2013

Sunshine City

Ever since I visited Tokyo for four weeks back in October of 2009, I have wanted to visit Sunshine City in Ikebukuro. I finally went on Monday, March 11th. I wanted to keep myself busy on the anniversary day of the earthquake. We switched Miss M's Japanese class to the morning so we could spend the rest of the day at Sunshine City. We met some friends at a restaurant that is kid friendly...meaning they served nice pizzas for lunch and had toys in the middle of the room for kids to play. From there we ventured to the aquarium at Sunshine City. We arrived just in time for the seal show. It was small but a lot of fun with beautiful colored fish. I wish we had spent more time there as it is a HUGE mall, but the kids were pretty tired and I still had to prepare dinner. I hope to get back there some time. It was easy to get to, only 20 minutes on the train, and we did not have to change trains to get to it so it was a direct shot. I am sure we will have more pictures from Sunshine City.

No comments: