Wednesday, July 9, 2014

AMERICA!

Well, we made it to America. We are here for four weeks and the hubby joins us for three of these weeks. The trip was fairly uneventful. Our kids have grown accustomed to traveling long flights so they did great. I really could not have asked for a better trip. The jet lag is a bear right now, but that is to be expected. I just keep trying to persevere, and stay awake! We arrived on Monday and on Tuesday went to visit with friends who are also in Kentucky, but they live in NYC. I have been wanting our kids to meet for a long time, and they got along fabulously. The city kids thoroughly enjoyed a day on the farm feeding donkeys peppermints and running in wide open spaces. It was great to catch up with my friend as she understands a lot of our struggles with big city life. I was so glad our schedules allowed us to be in the same city for one day.

No comments: