Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Still waiting...

We are two days past the due date...still waiting on baby 3 to make his appearance and he shows no signs of budging. We discussed inducing today but decided to wait until my appointment on Friday and see how I am doing. The doctor was a bit hesitant to induce as he said sometimes it makes labor harder, especially if baby is not quite ready to leave the womb. So, what have we been doing...staying close to home, reading books, watching some tv and venturing to the local parks and play areas. The weather today was sunny and 50 degrees so after a morning at home, we rode the bikes to a nearby park and play area. After seeing all of the friends back in Kentucky post pictures of lots of snow, ice and cold, I am so thankful for Tokyo winters. The husband likes snow but I would rather have the more mild temperatures in the winter time. We see snow, but it does not accumulate very often (once in the five years that we have lived here has it accumulated in the city) and I am quite okay with that. It was nice to be outside today on our bikes and in fleeces. I got some pics on my phone of the kids playing while I rested on a bench. Thankful...




No comments: