Saturday, March 21, 2015

K Man graduates Music Class

For the past two years, the K Man has participated in the same music classes Miss M has participated in. Sadly he will not be able to do the last year because of scheduling conflicts. Mama has not been to several of his music classes lately, but I did make it a point to get to his last one so I could see him graduate. It was so fun for mama to get to attend the last one, but I did have to put on sweat pants as soon as I got home. I currently have one pair of jeans I can put on but it rather hurts my incision after a certain amount of time, so thankfully the class did not last too long. It was nice to get out with just the K Man, ride the bus together, and enjoy his last music class together. He is such a joy and really a treasure. In the photo below, the teacher giving him his certificate is the one he had a crush on. During the welcome and goodbye song, he always made sure to hold her hand and stand next to her. We love him so much and we are so proud of him. He will start youchien in just a couple of weeks. I know he will enjoy it and it will be good for him to meet some friends his age, but I will miss having him around in the mornings. He will also continue with sports class and we will try to get him in soccer the same day as Miss M. K Man, our middle child, you are such a gift.


No comments: