Friday, April 3, 2015

More Hanami 2015

My birthday was Thursday. I missed going to my favorite park this year for Hanami due to it being really far away and I just did not have the energy to make the trip. So, instead, we did a picnic with friends on my birthday along the river nearby our apartment. It was a lot of fun. My friend offered to pack my lunch so that was nice. The kids had fun playing outside on such a beautiful day. In the evening, a friend offered to watch all three kids while the husband and I had dinner. We went to my favorite local Chinese noodle shop - it is cheap, close, and tasty so it was the best option. We enjoyed walking home and getting some nice pictures of the sakura on our big camera at night. I will post those in another entry. For now, my I phone photos will have to do.


1 comment:

aimee d said...

happy happy day!!! those trees are just so crazy amazing! hope you had an amazing bday with your sweet family!