Friday, June 15, 2012

June 12, 2012 - Scrapbook Day

I completely let the Scrapbook day this month slip by me because we just had so much fun this week. For starters, Daddy started a new job which meant a busy week for him. We are so proud of him and all of his hard work he does for our family. On the actual scrapbook day, we had a low key day - yochien, hanging out at home and playing afterwards. I did see the K Man take a few steps while holding onto the couch. He also loves Patty Cake these days. It is so fun when we sing it together because he sits in my lap and gives me the biggest hug when we get to "put it in the oven for the baby and me." I love it...melts my heart. On Wednesday this week we went to some gardens near by with good friends. It was nice and cool, a little overcast, which I am taking advantage of because I know come July it will be miserably hot. The kids had a ball walking around, "climbing Mt. Fuji" and going on lots of little adventures. M is really enjoying yochien. She will cry and say she does not want to go in the morning, but when we get there and pray, she goes right in and has a blast. She tells me when I pick her up, "Mama, I am sad school is over." As for me, I got in 2 runs, two weight days and one hot yoga day this week, so I am feeling good! This was my 5th class for hot yoga and I am loving it! I go on Friday nights from 7-8:30 and sweat buckets. It is a good way to de-stress from the week and get myself refreshed to start my weekend. Afterwards, my friend and I stop by for a quick bite of noodles on our walk home. Thankfully they have a small option at this restaurant so we do not feel quite as bad eating noodles after we exercise. That is what is going on for us...how about you out there? Enjoy the pic of the K Man - today he was standing up trying to get into our Maker's Mark bottles we give out as gifts from Kentucky. I guess even though he was born in Japan, he still has some Kentucky roots. :)

No comments: