Thursday, January 17, 2013

Scrapbook Day 12/12/2012

On Wednesday December 12th of 2012 we were in Lexington, Kentucky. This was the day daddy arrived from Tokyo, so YAY! We were all super excited. However when we woke up in the morning the K Man had a horrible cough and was up half the night unable to breathe. Rather than going to BSF, I took him to the doctor. I was pretty bummed because I was really looking forward to BSF in the US. Oh well. Doctor gave him some medicine and within 24 hours he was better. My Aunt Phyllis and Uncle Danny drove down from Ohio to see us. It was great to visit with them. My Uncle Danny is a great baker so he baked my favorite mint chocolate chip cookies and helped Miss M decorate her sugar cookies, along with Grandma. Phyllis and I played with the K Man and chatted away. Miss M and I went to pick up Daddy from the airport. I wish I had taken a picture of the kids when Kan walked through the door. They were climbing on him like he was a monkey gym and just wanted to be held constantly by daddy. They were so happy to see him, and so was I! We let Daddy settle into bed and work since he still had to work while in the US for part of the trip, said goodbye to Phyllis and Danny, and did the evening routine - dinner, baths, bedtime stories. Just another day...no wait a minute...we were in America!

No comments: