Friday, July 26, 2013

Legoland

A few weeks back we went to Legoland in Odaiba. We have only been here one other time, when it first opened and on a Saturday. Not a good combination. I thought this visit would be better but realized after the fact that we reserved tickets on a national holiday. In Tokyo, when you do things on a weekend or on a national holiday such as Legoland or Disneyland, it is always jammed pack full of people, which is why I try to avoid those situations. But since we already reserved and bought the tickets, I took the kids. We had a good time, but I promised Miss M we will go back mid-week when school is back in session and enjoy legoland with about 20 other people rather than 100. In spite of the crowd, the kids had a great time. If you ever get the chance to visit a legoland, I highly recommend it.

No comments: