Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Re-Do on Scrapbook Page for September

So, when I wrote the post for our scrapbook page for September, we had not uploaded a lot of recent pics and my pics were pretty shabby as they did not give the full scope of our kids and how much they are growing. We are having a lot of fun, as usual, because that is what you are supposed to do when you are 4 and 2. So, here are some fun pics from this month. One night, we got a little crazy with the camera and had a blast! These are the pictures of the kids in their pjs. One day a typhoon came so we got out the trains and played inside. One day this month we took the kids shopping for fall clothes. Goodness, Miss M has an opinion at age 4. I think papa will be taking her shopping when she is 14. I cannot handle it now, so I know when she is a teenager I will either need to take a drug before we go shopping or just not go at all! We did a little fashion show for daddy of the outfit she "didn't like and will not wear" while Mama was enjoying Chicago style pizza with her friends. Needless to say during dinner I received a text with pictures of the said fashion show and with comments about how awesome daddy is for not only bathing both kids but getting Miss M to enjoy her new snazzy outfit. We have been to the gas museum, again. We are taking Japanese lessons and Miss M wrote Mama a note in Japanese...yes, I am proud. Lots and lots of fun, because that is what you do when you are 4 and 2.

No comments: