Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Scrapbook Day September 13, 2013

This month the scrapbook day fell on Friday the 13th! Scary, huh?! For three Fridays out of the month, the K Man has music class in Toyosu. Also, our school day is short on Fridays that we can typically finish it over breakfast. On this particular Friday, we did school while eating breakfast and then headed to music class. While the K Man is in music class, Miss M is in Japanese lesson. She loves the Friday lesson because the teacher alternates between library/reading time and "mall" time. They will meet at Starbucks in the mall and work on writing a letter or something of this nature, then they will go explore in the furniture/home decor stores and play house. Miss M loves the role playing this provides and has so much fun. The K Man is really enjoying the music class. It is the same one Miss M was in when she was his age. Miss M is so excited to watch him in the recital this year and "help" him get to the stage. After music class, went to our favorite little bakery in Toyosu and had lunch. From there, we went to the Gas Museum. It is a fabulous museum and free! The kids love it! From here, we went home, relaxed in the afternoon with some tv while I prepared dinner, then we met Daddy and did a kid swap so I could go to yoga. For a little over a year now I have been doing Bikram hot yoga. I LOVE it. I wish I could do yoga 3 times a week and run 3 times a week, but it is a 90 minute class. By the time you travel there, do the class, shower, and travel home you have been gone about 3 hours. I do not have this kind of time 3 times a week, but I can do it once a week. If you have ever considered going, GO! You will not regret it. After yoga, I dropped in my favorite noodle shop, by myself, for Chinese noddles. I used to feel funny eating by myself, but not anymore. I rather enjoy it. I have posted two pictures from our August community group meeting. We are really enjoying our family community group that meets on Saturdays. I have a lot more pictures to show you but we have not downloaded them so you will have to wait and I will try to upload the blog with more fun details of more current pictures over the weekend. Until then, enjoy!

No comments: