Sunday, January 19, 2014

January Scrapbook Day 2014, a typical Tuesday

Scrapbook day this month fell on Tuesdays. Tuesdays I have leaders' meeting for BSF so the kids stay home with our sitter. They love our sitter and have so much fun playing, going to the park, and having dance parties. On this particular Tuesday I came home and took Miss M out on a hot chocolate date and worked on her reading lesson. We are going through a book together called "Teach your Child to Read in 100 Lessons." It is so much more fun to learn with hot cocoa. At 4:30 our Tuesday party friends came over for a play until 6. Then it was dinner, clean up, baths and bed so we can get plenty of rest for BSF. Today it hit me just how much Miss M is growing up. She just is blossoming into a beauitiful little girl. The way she was talking today struck me with the face that she is getting older. I am not sure why it hit me today, January 20th, but it did in a way that I cannot explain. She is really growing in her Japanese too. She wrote her daddy a card all on her own wishing him a Happy 39th birthday and telling him that she liked him. I was sitting here today, chatting with her, simply overwhelmed by the person God is creating her to be...simply beautiful. I am hoping to enjoy more hot cocoa dates with her on Tuesdays while the K Man sleeps and our helper cleans a bit. The K Man is all boy...rough, wild, and sneaky. He is very mischevious but oh so cute. 

No comments: