Thursday, March 27, 2014

Tofu Utaiya

We are on a break from BSF so I have two weeks of Tuesdays with a babysitter but no leaders' meeting. I am using the free time to try some nice restaurants I have had on my restaurant bucket list. On Tuesday we tried Tofu Utaiya, a little oasis right in the middle of Tokyo next to Tokyo Tower, with a filling menu that was centered around tofu dishes. The food was exquisit and beautiful, and the company was fabulous. 

When I came home the kids and I had some backyard fun on the balcony blowing bubbles. They are simply growing up. I caught them holding hands briefly on Thursday on our walk to the climbing gym. I am thankful for the break I had on Tuesday for an adult lunch and also for the chance to stay home wiht my kids. God is so good and his blessings are abundant.


No comments: