Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Scrapbook Day 4/14/14 - Monday

Scrapbook day fell on a Monday for the month of April. I am a bit behind on the blog and want to catch up on my friend's visit from the US, but for now, I will post the scrapbook day. With April, a change in our schedule comes because in Japan everything changes to the New Year in April. Kids start a new school year and our activities change a bit. Now, on Mondays, we have full afternoons with ballet and sports class for Miss M so our mornings are spent at home, playing and resting. On this month, our friend came to visit a bit while the kids played. Of course with a friend visiting, they wanted mama's full attention rather than playing by themselves, but that is okay. Then we spent our afternoon at sports class and then ballet. Usually during sports class I take the K Man to the river to scoot and look at the boats, which he loves. Then during ballet we go to the grocery. I try to have leftovers prepared for Monday night since we get home around 5:15/5:30. I am posting some fun recent pictures of the kids and some beautiful tulips I saw at Tokyo station on my way to pick up my friend at the end of March. The kids are growing like crazy and are a lot of fun when I am not pulling my hair out! Today Miss M translated for me. We had our Tuesday party with friends in our building and I organized an Easter egg hunt in the apartment. She helped me explain that each child could find three eggs and that there was candy inside each one. I cannot believe she can translate for me. I truly need to start taking lessons soon so I can understand her and her friends. The K Man is happiest with a car or truck to push back and forth. And he is busy starting sports class with Mama and loving it. He is also at the stage where he will not nap but needs to, so we often have him falling asleep in random places like the hardwood floor while pushing a car, the couch, or mama's arms while watching Big sis swim. We are so blessed. 

No comments: