Thursday, April 24, 2014

ASOBONO FUN!!

Today I took the kids to the indoor play area at Tokyo Dome called Asobono. We have been there before but probably had the most fun today. We stayed for almost four hours. I had been telling the kids I would take them there for awhile now so since we had nothing going on this afternoon, we made the trip. I am so glad we did. I wish I could convey just how big this place is. You will have to google it and look at the website yourself to get a glimpse. There is a room of dolls, a grocery shopping area, play kitchens and vaccum cleaners, a large train and car section, Callico Critters/Sylvania Family room, a room of board games, a place to pretend fish, a reading section, a baby section and then the large yellow bouncy play thing and huge slide/ship area where you can climb and walk across ropes and slide down poles like a fireman. Seriously, it is a paradise for kids. They played nicely, bounced and ran around, and we all really had a nice time together. 
\

No comments: