Tuesday, May 19, 2015

5/15/15 - Scrapbook Day

Scrapbook day for May fell on a Friday. This Friday particularly I had my last doctor appointment for awhile, I hope. The doctor took my bloodwork and once he has the results will determine if I need to be on the blood thinner after 30 more days. If I can go off the blood thinner, then I am clear from the doctor until next year for a yearly exam. YAY! On Fridays Miss M goes to soccer. Today, the K Man had a trial soccer lesson before her class with second and third year youchien kids. Although the other kids were 5 years old, and  he is only 4, he did great and had a lot of fun! They said he could join that class or a 4 year old class on Tuesday or Thursday. We opted to put him with the older kids since he is bigger, and I want to combine our activities as much as possible so I do not have to tote three kids around to so many different places. We actually biked to soccer and Miss M biked over a huge bridge by herself. I was so proud of her. We had to walk some of it, but she did a great job. After soccer the kids were fairly worn out, so we ate a quick dinner, baths and then bed. Enjoy the pics from our scrapbook day and other adventures from this particular week in May, 2015.


No comments: