Tuesday, May 26, 2015

May Fun

The weather is already HOT! We are trying to stay outside as much as we can before it gets hotter. Last week while K Man was in sports class, Miss M and I found some fun water she could play in. She said next time we need to wear bathing suits. I think it will become a weekly event while the K Man has class. She loved it. Today we went to the K Man's school for his birthday celebration. It was for all birthdays during the month of May. Turns out the other little boy was absent so the class celebrated the K Man by himself. The principal came and presented him with a card that the teacher made and did a magic trick for the kids. They made a pretend cake and acted like they were eating it. Then Mama got to give him a big hug. It was quite special and the card was super cute. The J Man is 12 weeks old now, and he just tags along with everyone else. He is such an easy going baby. I thought the K Man was laid back as a baby, but J is even more so. I am so thankful for how relaxed he is. I am not sure I could handle more chaos! :) He is giving me longer stretches of sleep, which is nice, waking up anywhere between 3-7, depending on the night. I wish there was a bit more consistency but I will take the random nights of good sleep. We are down to three more weeks of kindergarden for Miss M. I am counting down the days. We are only taking a two week break, but a break will be nice nonetheless. Daddy is busy with work and helping out at church. So, not much new to report. But I did have some fun pics I wanted to document so here you go.


No comments: