Thursday, October 29, 2015

J Man is 8 months

Our little J Man is 8 months old already. How does that happen? He is trying to crawl but more scoots around on his belly. He loves scouring the dirty floors looking for anything to eat or put in his mouth. The kids love him, except for the occasional bite from his big brother (yes, he bit his little brother one day and ran away...I had no idea what had happened until I changed the J Man's diaper and found teeth marks). He is such an easy going baby. We have ventured into solids and he eats whatever I can give him. He is amazing and I am smitten with him. I love the picture below of the two brothers...every Tuesday night Miss M and I go to BSF and the boys stay behind with daddy. They have some great father-son bonding. 


1 comment:

Aimee D said...

He looks like a little mini Kan!