Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Scrapbook Day 11/15/2015

This month scrapbook day fell on a Sunday. Typically on Sundays we relax in the morning at home after a busy Saturday, skype with family back home, leisurely drink coffee, plan our homeschool week, and head to church in the afternoons. On this particular Sunday the husband was translating so he spent the morning preparing for the sermon. I tried to occupy the kids so they would not bother him. :) After church, daddy brought the three kids home, fed them dinner and put them to bed while I went to hot yoga. I could not do all the moves because of my back still being a bit sore, but it was nice to go since it had been a month since my last class, and I think the hot room helped loosen up the back muscles. We ended the day with Chinese take out and Black List, our current new TV binge, after the kids went to bed. Not a bad Sunday at all!

Here are some recent pics of the day.


No comments: