Thursday, February 18, 2016

Scrapbook Day 2/2016

Scrapbook day fell on a Tuesday this month. On Tuesdays mama gets a sitter and a little "me" time. On this day I went to get my hair cut. I LOVE the hair salon in Tokyo. The shampoo and head massage are worth the high price in a cut and color...amazing. We also had our Tuesday party with our Harumi friends. We had not had one in a long time due to kids and parents getting sick (the flu is bad this year), so it was nice to hang out briefly with our neighborhood friends and catch up a bit. The kids are doing well. Miss M is continuing first grade with home school. This week we finished her grammar book for first grade and she was very proud of herself. She loves telling stories, illustrating stories, and writing stories. I think she has been telling the same story to me for a week. She loves Little House on the Prairie and includes Laura and Mary in her stories with her brothers. The K Man is still in youchien and doing well. His class had a little play a few weeks ago that I got to attend. He did great and his friends' mom made a video of them for me. I love watching him walk in the school and bow to tell the teacher good morning. He also gave a little girl in his class a Valentine. He is really into making paper swords, rockets and ninja masks lately. All he needs is some paper, tape and scissors and he is a happy boy. J Man is growing and eating all kinds of food that the big kids eat! It makes it nice to not have to prepare him a separate meal. He is a sweet baby and I cannot believe he is turning 1 in just 8 days! He is not walking yet but you can tell he wants to. He likes to pull up and walk along the couch holding on. He loves watching his big brother and big sister. Here are some recent pics from February.


No comments: