Friday, March 18, 2016

Community

The Penguin buddies had an end of the year party. In Japan the school year changes in April. So, the K man is on his last week of youchien. He has been in the Penguin class and has made some great little friends. Notice the little girl in the pictures....she is very popular among the little boys. :) The K man was actually sick this week but he was able to go to his party for a brief visit. He is still under the weather. I am hoping he is better by Tuesday to enjoy his last week of school. I've really enjoyed the community at Harumi youchien and have made some good friends through it.

I've also enjoyed our community at Grace City church. We had a picnic at the Imperial Palace gardens before church this past Sunday for some families that are moving. It was freezing outside but we still had a great time of fellowship. My phone was on zero battery so a friend sent me her photos below. One thing I have learned living abroad and that is you need to live life with community. It takes a village to live life, and we have been blessed with great people surrounding us both in our church community and our neighborhood community. 

































































Sent from my iPhone



No comments: