Saturday, March 19, 2016

Scrapbook day 3/16/16

Scrapbook day fell on a Wednesday this month, and we had a goodbye party with our youchien class for the K man for the end of the year. I was really concerned he would miss it as the night before he had a fever of 40.5. On Wednesday morning I took him to the doctor and thankfully he did not have the flu. But he was under the weather. We biked to the party for a hour and he got to see his buddies and then we came home for a nap. I had just been at the doctor on Tuesday night with J man. Thankfully they just have a virus but as I update this now on Saturday the K man is taking a nap. It is very unlike him but I think rest is just what he needs. The flu has been rampant in Tokyo and I am glad we have waited this long before getting sick all winter. We had a great time with our friends and enjoyed a pizza lunch while waiting for our medicine on this day in March. 


No comments: