Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tokyo Disney











Yesterday our family was blessed with two adult passes for my birthday present from a dear friend to go to Tokyo Disney. It truly was a magical day. We left our house at 8:30 and returned at 10PM. Not one time during the entire day did I think about anything but enjoying our friends and family at Tokyo Disney. I forgot about everything and it was so nice to let your mind mentally escape for the day. There are so many highlights from my day. I loved riding Small World with Miyako and seeing her eyes get big at watching all of the stimulation that surrounded her throughout the day. I loved getting my Mickey Mouse popcorn bucket that I can refill any time we go for a discounted price, and that I have the option of curry or soy sauce flavored popcorn. I will probably stick with caramel, chocolate, or honey, but to have the option of a soy sauce flavored popcorn is fun. I loved eating meals and hanging out with our dear friends here, people whom I hope to keep up with no matter where the Lord takes each of our families. I loved watching Kan sit with Miyako during the parades and enjoy her as she took in so many new faces and experiences. I loved the electrical parade at night; it was beautiful. And I even loved that our camera ran out of battery yet I still have the memories in my mind that will never disappear. I truly do not think I know how to describe from my heart how much fun I had and how special it was for me. Thank you to my friend who gave us the tickets for my birthday gift. It was a great day for our family and helped to rejuvenate us and forget about the city life for a day. And thank you to Walt Disney for creating a truly Magical Kingdom...so magical I am considering getting a year pass to go whenever we want.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shari!
So glad you guys had a wonderful time! It looks just like the Orlando one. Thanks for sharing your pics and story!