Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tokyo Disney with Grandma and Papaw


















Today we went to Tokyo Disney with Grandma and Papaw. I was thinking since it was a Wednesday and school was in session, that the crowds would be minimal, but it was still very very crowded. However, we all had a great time. We had lunch with my friend "Minnie" and enjoyed a Micky Mouse ice cream sandwich in the afternoon. Miyako got to meet a couple of the dwarfs from Snow White and she rode the merry-go-round and Small World twice. She kept asking to ride the "boat" and "neigh." She also got to see the special Halloween parade twice - once from a distance and once up close. I was in line to take her on the Dumbo ride when I saw everyone in line leaving. Supposedly they had a slight malfunction...glad it happened before I got on the ride. We all tuckered out pretty quickly so we left around 5:30, but it was a great day. Perfect weather, great company, and lots of fun! I can never get tired of Tokyo Disney.

2 comments:

mel said...

That is so awesome!

Sally said...

What a fabulous looking place. Great pics!