Tuesday, April 3, 2012

11 Months Old



The K Man turned 11 months on April 2nd, which is also my birthday. I cannot believe in less than four weeks he will be a year old!! He is still not walking, not even really pulling himself up, but that is okay. He gets around pretty fast with his army crawl. I do not want to rush it. He is eating solid foods along with 4-5 nursing times a day. I went back to the dream feed at 10PM which resolved all of my middle of the night wake up calls. I know he is big enough to go 12 hours but I would rather feed him at 10PM than at 2AM or 5AM. He has been much happier in the morning when he wakes up and is sleeping until 7-8 each morning, so I will keep this feed until I ween him completely at a year. We have been trying to find parks with baby swings. He LOVES the baby swing. Problem is Big Sis wants to ride in the baby swing too even though she certainly does not need it! He is babbling a lot more and will saw mama. He also signs for "more" food by clapping his hands. I have been lazy with his baby signing, but when he wants more he will let you know by either banging the table or clapping. He also says mama when he wants more so he knows who provides the food. He does not really have a favorite food. He eats anything I give him. I wish I could just pause this time...even though I feel like I want to pull my hair out some days, the kids are a lot of fun at this age.

No comments: