Sunday, July 19, 2015

J Man's Baptism/ 4 Month Mark

The J Man was baptized in our church here in Tokyo on June 28th, just the day after his four month birthday. It was such a sweet ceremony for us as a family. Our dear friend who organized all of our help post birth translated the baptism for us which was special for me. It brought such comfort and love to me to hear her voice translate such a special occasion in our story as a family. The J Man is healthy and happy at four months, weighing in at 6.2 kilograms (13.7 pounds) and 62.2 cm tall (24.5 inches). He is starting to roll over from his back to his tummy and occasionally can roll himself back but not always. He has lots of help from his big brother who LOVES him to pieces. However, the K Man is quite big and strong, stronger than he realizes, and I find myself saying "Gentle, gentle!" about 100 times a day! The problem is the K Man makes the J Man laugh when he is rough, so it just encourages the K Man even more. At one point, the J Man was going so fast in the bouncy seat it was hitting the floor behind it. I am glad to see the K Man have such affection and I hope this relationship as brothers only continues to grow and foster. The J Man is so happy, and he smiles all the time. He is finding his voice but as the third child in the house he may have to speak up more to be heard! I am so in love with this sweet baby and am soaking up holding him, singing to him, and having him nestled into me with the carrier as much as I can. We love you J Man!

No comments: