Tuesday, July 28, 2015

K man's bike

We bit the bullet and got the K man a bike. Reality is I really need him to be able to bike next to me in the next two months or so because I need to be able to put the J man in the front seat of the bike and use the back seat to carry bags. He is using training wheels right now but is doing really well. He absolutely LOVES his bike! He wakes up every morning asking to practice riding. And he does really well. He's biking further than Miss M did when she started. Today he biked to the local mall and back. I really thought he would need to walk the bike up a hill along the way, but he pushed right through. He wants to go super fast and beat his sister. I think before long he will be riding on his own without the training wheels. It makes me happy that he loves it so much, and I hope he has fond memories of his first bike. The last picture shows why I need him to bike on his own...no room for him in the seat!


No comments: