Friday, July 10, 2015

Kidzania

We went to Kidzania today and had a blast. It always starts out stressful but once you get your groove it is a lot of fun. The K Man was disappointed he did not get to do the fire truck, but I told him next time. The kids did photography and got to edit their photos and keep one. They also pretended to be a package delivery guy and took sports magazines to the airplane for people to read on their next flight. They made pizza for their lunch, yum, and road the Hato tour bus several times. Miss M also did the JTB travel agency job and planned a trip to Russia. It was fun telling her about my time living in Belarus and how I had been to some of the places on her brochure. She said she would like me to take her there one day. That warmed my heart since that part of the world has a special place in my heart and I would LOVE to take her there one day. We were all exhausted by the end of the day but it was a lot of fun. I enjoyed seeing them do activites together as brother and sister. 


No comments: