Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas party/gingerbread houses

We attended a Christmas party with the K Man's youchien friends on Wednesday. It was a lot of fun. I love how the Japanese make such cutesy little things. The mama hosting this party put names on our plates and cups with stamps. I am  not sure how she has the time for this with two kids, one being a baby, but I did appreciate it. The kids had a lot of fun. We rushed home after the party to make gingerbread houses with our dear friend. Grandma sent them from the US. I am not sure if the kids enjoyed making them more or the moms, but we had a lot of fun. I know the kids have enjoyed sneaking bites of the candy off the houses when mama is not looking. Miss M made Cinderella's castle and the K Man made a train. After a full day of Christmas fun, we were all ready for bed by 8:00 that night!


No comments: