Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Sock Hop



For a second there today I thought I was at a sock hop. Miyako decided all of her animals/dolls needed to be wearing socks today like she was. So, we put socks on 2 babies, one sheep, one duck and one dog. But then we noticed one of the dogs was missing so we had to put socks on him and take another picture. She wanted me to keep taking pictures of all of them in their socks. I will spare you the half dozen pictures she wanted me to take and just show you one with 5 animals/dolls plus Miyako and then one with the additional dog who was missing. Never a dull moment.

2 comments:

Kim F. said...

Oh Shari, I don't know how much of that she already does, but it's fun to see the beginnings of the "playing pretend" stage (and needing to take pictures of it). Two really was a precious year for me and Millie. I know Miyako won't be two until November, but it's fun to see her little imagination at work. What a cutie!

Sally said...

You can sse it all over her face how proud of herself she is (as she should be). What a fun idea!