Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tasty Thursday


So after class on Thursdays, me and my friend always walk home and spot these cute little hole in the wall type places we would like to try. There is this Indian restaurant we pass every week and it always smells so good after class. But I am usually rushing and trying to get home so Nena can be on her way. I decided to have Nena stay an extra half hour so we can try some of these restaurants. I am calling the post Tasty Thursday! Today we opted for ramen noodles. I have had ramen before but usually got a spicy broth since I like spice, but found the spicy ramen a bit difficult to finish because they were always REALLY hot. Today I just went with your basic ramen and added some cabbage and pickled vegetables in it to spice it up. It was delicious. I look forward to tasting something new next week!

No comments: