Friday, April 29, 2011

Tomorrow is D-Day






Well, tomorrow is April 30th, or D-Day for Baby K. I really thought I would have had this baby by now because Miyako was about 4 days early. You just assume the second one will be like the first, but not so. Maybe by writing this post I will jinx myself into labor. :) Yesterday my mother-in-law from Kyoto came to stay with us and help. Miyako has taken to her very well. Mommy-chan is a classic pianist so she and Miyako have been having concerts on Miyako's tiny piano with all of her Minnie Mouse dolls as the guests. Today we walked up to Ginza (hoping to spur on labor but not so much) and had lunch and did a little shopping. We found a store with a Snoopy line and Miyako was in heaven. She picked out a T-shirt with Snoopy and Schroeder on it...big surprise. There was also a bear in the store that Miyako warmed up to. Enjoy the pics.

As for Baby K, I am not just "dying" to have this baby, but I am ready to meet him or her. My main prayer request is that it would be very clear when I need to go to the hospital. And for an easy delivery, but Eve kind of put a damper on that for me.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

so close! praying for everything to go smoothly, quickly, and easily... with no "cultural experiences" to make it more interesting than necessary. :) Can't wait to see the news!
Much love,
C.

mel said...

Watching and waiting. So glad your MIL could come and help. I know that is a huge relief for you.

mel said...

Hey, any new babies over there?? ;)