Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"The Cutest of the Cutes"



In case you did not know, Sally on Charlie Brown refers to Lynus as "the cutest of the cutes" in one of the videos. I think it is the Valentine Charlie Brown, but I could be wrong. When you watch several different episodes each week, they all tend to run together. Anyways, back to the blog - short and sweet - today I went out to a goodbye lunch for two friends. One is headed to Singapore and the other is headed to Sydney. We enjoyed brunch at The French Kitchen in Roppongi Hills. It was sunny and in the lower 70's so we sat outside (I love the seasons in Tokyo - a bit warmer weather than what I am used to). And, I took the K Man. Nena stayed with Miyako and they had a ball shopping at the 100 yen shop buying Anpanman rice crackers and potty stickers and getting their picture made together in front of the Halloween decor. I took the K Man simply because he is so stinking easy and I wanted to take him. You forget how easy it is to travel around the city with just one kiddo. He was a delight all during brunch. He got a bit fussy towards the end, but I just put him in the ergo and he was fast asleep. He is such a cuddly little boy and I am so smitten with him. The other picture of the K Man I took last week - Big sister decided to give him some toys, which was very nice of her. However, I reminded her we needed to make sure he had air holes and could breathe!

No comments: