Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cookie Party




Today we had a Christmas cookie party and invited three friends and their mama's over to decorate Christmas cookies. Miyako was a bit cranky from her long day yesterday, but overall the girls had a great time. I wish I could have taken more pictures but I was busy either cutting the cookies or making sure Miyako did not dump decorating supplies all over the floor. The girls took a break to watch Charlie Brown Christmas while the cookies were baking. I must say, they were pretty delicious. I think next year though it will be a bit easier to do with three year olds verses two year olds. I enjoyed having my friends in our home and sharing out lives with them a bit more.

1 comment:

mel said...

You are so right. Baking, and everything else, gets so much easier the older they get. We just made these for the first time today...

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/oatmeal-cranberry-and-chocolate-chunk-cookies-recipe/index.html

and I think they will become a quick favorite around here. YUM!