Thursday, March 17, 2011

Another update

We are overwhelmed by the love and support of so many of you. Thank you. We really hope this visit to us is short term. We want to see japan recover. Just to let you know, if we see vast improvement before the end of march, we will travel back to Tokyo and resume to have the baby here. However, I will also look into seeing a doctor in the us on case there is not improvement. I also forgot to mention to pray for miyako. She keeps wanting to go back to "48" which is what she calls our apartment. I know she won't remember this but it still breaks my heart.

1 comment:

Raegan said...

Shari-What a hard time for your family. Know that I am praying for all the things you've listed, and for Japan as well. I pray that your stay here in the US will be brief, and that you will be able to resume your time in Japan soon!