Sunday, July 24, 2011

Love this Boy





How could you not fall in love with the K Man. Yes, he has many nicknames - Snoopy or "Snoop T" but I have been referring to him as the K Man. I think I have been watching too much Seinfeld. He laughs...and laughs...and smiles...and laughs. He is such a happy baby. And for his 12 week birthday he has been giving me consistent night time sleep. Good boy! For the last several days I will feed him around 10/11 at night before I head to bed, and the big boy sleeps until 7-8 AM! I would like to think I had a hand in training him how to sleep, but I think it is all of those fat rolls keeping him tied over through the night. I do love this boy.

4 comments:

Heather Morozov said...

Oh my goodness!!! He is the cutest little "chunkerpotomus" ever!!! Just looking at that picture makes me smile. I can't believe he is only 12 weeks. You can already see so much of his little personality coming out! Too cute!

Nancy said...

He is such a beautiful baby! I'm glad he's sleeping for you but I have to disagree about the reason why. My big boys never slept. They were always hungry and the pediatrician told me they'd be that way, too. Especially Carter who began life at 10 lbs. And Arabella, the tiny little thing, we were told to wake up to feed in the night. I think you did train him! :)

mel said...

Yea for sleep, however it gets there! What a happy guy, so happy for you all. And you are looking smokin' hot, Mama!

Gay said...

How precious he is. Can't imagine where the Snoopy came into his name!