Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Finally some pictures
















I hope you enjoy the pictures I finally posted from Bali and our first few weeks in Japan. There are a lot more pictures on my facebook page if you want to check out more. The only word to describe Bali is beautiful, as you will see from the photos. And, enjoy the picture of the monkey we fed when we went to an ancient Hindu temple. As for our first month in Japan, you can see the different parks we have found and yes, we have a lot of fun at the parks. You will also find Miyako getting into the toilet paper and smiling for the camera after breakfast one morning. Also, I hope you like the new background of the blog. My friend pointed me to shabbyblogs.com for free backgrounds and I chose this one for the name. It is called "Anthropology" which is one of my favorite stores in the US. If I could afford to buy all my clothes from there, I would. Well, it is late and my bed and book are calling my name. Good night.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Love the new background! I want to wear it. :) Can you get the Anthropologie's catalog there in Japan? I'm guessing not. If you email me your new address, I'll send you the catalog from time to time.

Vera said...

Thanks for sharing your pics with us! Miyako is growing and seems to like Japan. Hope your transition to a new culture is smooth. Keep us posted!

mel said...

More, more, more pictures! It is good to see your smiling faces!